Monday, October 11, 2004

here's one that's a real post

OK...ok, ok ok. Since Shepson1 sooooo desperatly wants me to post something that might be funny to read....here you go: He is funny lookin'. there i said it, Shepson1 looks funny. Not a doubt about it. funny looking.


On another note: operation annoy Kris has just been completed to a higher level! Its a long story, but let's just say Kerry, Tracie and I (aka TOK) have this mission to bug kris when we can. you should try it someday! to see the evidence further go to kerry's website : http://www.geocities.com/smiley_k17/ Congrats on the baby Kris!

ps - I now have to kidnap kris halloween weekend in madison.....that should be funny...i'm going as wheeler from "Captain Planet."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI OTTO!!!
It's your Hope Bug! How come there's nothing posted yet about last weekend... jeesh, I know you're from Minnesota, but COME ON! Too much fun was had to not mention it, so I will! IT WAS FUCKIN' (YES OTTO, FUCKIN' (BUT NOT REALLY... WHY AM I STILL IN CAPS??? I DON'T KNOW EITHER!!!) AWESOME) So yeah, hells yeah it was a good time!
I love you!!!
-TP

10:12 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Hey, Minnesotans are awesome!! What about cheeseheads?

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home