Tuesday, October 12, 2004

ok, first off...that cake was awesome! go me for buying it, now i only need people to pay me back for it (as well as read this blog).

secondly...i really need to vent about my conductor. MY GOD IS HE DUMB! example: he tries to tell us that the "New World Symphony" by Dvorak has a section in it where the "hero" who is about to go off to war sees a country wedding which therefore makes him want to go to war and die even more! WHAT?! so weddings make people suicidal?! k done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Well, if you were a warrior, wouldn't the prospect of marriage make you want to die? That man was looking forward to running amok across the countryside, killing right and left. Do you think a woman would allow that? I think not. So, he didn't want to be married. Yeah, I'm not so great at being philosophical today; I'm sorry.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your an otto

love,
cooder

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! A Blog!
Good symphony, bad conductor. BAD Conductor! BAD!

-The Lee

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home