Friday, November 25, 2005

From a CNotebook

So Matt asked me in his blog, see to the right or click here, to post 10 things that make me happy right now and tag five people to do it. Well, I won't make anyone do it, but I'd like to see five people that I know, volunteer. So here it is, in no particular order:

1. Kris
2. The Family
3. Snow at Christmas
4. The season Fall
5. Nate, Carmen, and Brice (aka the Carmina Quartet) :D
6. Playing my viola
7. Learning something new everyday in enviro engineering
8. Snickers Bars
9. Coke (definatley not Pepsi)
10. Good conversation

I Tag: whoever feels the desire to do this.

In other news for me, Thanksgiving went well. The drive to the Cities was easy, except that the roads were very busy, and I got to hit my brother really hard in a game of football after we had eaten some turkey.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kris today, even though I'm, once again, plunging myself into the heart of the lion's den. Everytime that I've met Kris as of late, someone in her family, or extremely close but un-related family, has to meet me. They just keep coming and coming. It's like trying to wage a ground war against the Chinese, there's just so many of them (bad joke I know). I can't wait until the tables are turned around christmas time. hehehe. She gets to meet so many people then since I'll actually be around for an extended period of time. Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

That's the news from Rollingstone. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Otto
2. Family and Friends
3. Recieving flowers
4. Mint Mocha
5. Bowling a 200+ game
6. Standing outside during the first snowfall
7. Grandma's Stuffing
8. Spring Grove Lemon Sour Soda
9. Snow days
10. Getting a hug from the kids at work

2:13 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Wow. That was "anonymous." I wonder who that could have been?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These, same as Ottos are in no particular order.

1. Life
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Carmina, some of the best friends I have ever had.
5. Hot tea
6. The cutest sweetest niece and nephews I could ever ask for.
7. Fresh fluffy snow, lots of it!
8. Warm places (right now, my house)
9. Music, playing my violin
10. New socks

Hi Kris! Woops, I mean, hi anonymous!

Peace

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home