Sunday, January 29, 2006

funny coincidnce

So the other night when Nate, Sarah, and Binga were over, I was asked several times if I was sad. I, in my drunken stupor, told them that I wasn't. At the time this was true. For some reason now, however, I am feeling sad. It may just be me worrying about the future, and may not be me actually being down or sad.

I suppose that if I were to let go of all the situations of how things in my life could work out over the next year, I would be much better off. I am a firm believer that worrying excessivley can have a negative effect on your health, but sometimes people can't help it.

Enough of me being negative and down for tonight. I've learned over the course of time that it's never about the individual anymore, but about the group. There needs are more important than mine.

Good night everyone....May your dreams be pleasent.
-Otto III

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well Otto, I noticed over the last two days that you have had something on your mind. All I can say is, everything always works out no matter how confusing or unknown and if you are looking for direction in life...the direction will make itself apparent as long as you continue moving forward. I know you always do this so I guarantee everything will work for you. And remember...I've got your back.

Peace

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home