Friday, January 13, 2006

Nearly the end of break

Today was my last day of work here in winona. It is kind of bittersweet actually. I'm glad to be done with working at the factory, especially since I only did one thing all summer (move things from one side of me to the other). I do realize that I have to go back to Platteville, and I'm looking forward to it, but I also realize that I'm going to miss everyone here too. Gosh, i think i enjoy my friends in platteville and winona. I suppose that It doesn't help that I won't be able to see Kris very often once I go back on monday as well.

Speaking of which, I am planning on spending tomorrow with her, and I hope to maybe see people after we are done with dinner and get bac to winona. I dont know what people are doing. I won't give any other details about tomorrow, however, because she will probably read this before I meet her and what I have in mind i think will be a special treat that should be a lot of fun.

The last thing I think I will mention tonight is about work again. So earlier this week I was going to close a bank accoubt here in winona that I dont use anymore, but I wanted to make sure that i didnt close the account that I was going to get my pay direct deposited into. So, It turned out that the account that I was going to close was the one they were going to deposit into, so I left it open. It turns out that they arent going to direct deposit because I got a check in the mail today! @#%$!

-Otto III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home