Saturday, January 21, 2006

The adventures of friday night and so on.....

Yes, last night was a blast. Many a drunk phone calls were made by my friends and I even recieved one from an old friend's girlfriend at 3:40 am. So Nate, Carmen, and I went down to the pint for dinner at 6:30 in the snow. It was a great time and Ramiro meet us down there at 8. We ended up having a few drinks (about 1 per hour) and decided that it was time to go. After we debated with the manager that we were charged for an extra drink, three guys at the bar decided that they wanted to buy us all a round, and eventually it turned into more than several. Let's just say that Nate, Carmen and Ramiro were pretty well intoxicated and starting to want to leave because they didnt want to drink more and end up in the bathroom worshiping the porcelin god. So where do we go? my place. What do they do? Make a ton of noise that about 8 people could have made. So then we start calling people up while they try and sober themselves up before I take everyone home. Next thing I know, I have a few people downtown asking me to pick them up so that they can see everyone at my house and some other just end up driving over and hanging out. This is why all of a sudden, I have 8 people in my living room.I feel sorry for Phil and Nicole who were sleeping right above us, or at least trying to sleep. It wasn't all bad though. Nate got a date, I got to talk to Kris after I had taken everyone home, and nobody had to use the bathroom for reasons due to drinking.

Besides that, things I think have been going well. I miss the gf (143!), but if i didnt, there would be something wrong in the relationship. I also got a phone call from Benjamin at work yesterday. Man, can he pile more and more work on. At least I know that I'll be earning some money, and I finally have things organized here at the house. That's all of the interesting things that have been going on really. It's just P-Vegas in the end and school hasn't started.

God Bless...
Otto III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home