Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's only tuesday :'(

So by some miracle, I finished all of the hw for today! I don't know how that happened, but i like it. It gives me a chance to get some down time in for the week. I don't get any to myself this week since I'm in the Mozart Requiem tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it. But since that's going on, I need to record with the carmina quartet tonight from 7-10 :'(. Oh well. I'm finding out that I'll have a lot less homework over break too! YAY!

Speaking of break, I can't wait to get going to Montana. Mostly because I want to spend the week with Kris, but you know, Nate and Binga aren't bad company either. This is why i feel like it should be further in the week. boo.

I still have made no progress on my class schedule for next semester, which is frustrating since I know of a few class conflicts that I need to resolve. I've been a procrastinator though since I haven't e-mail the profs who teach them until today. Bu you know what else is frustrating? Possible employers who don't make any progress about summer internships. I'd like to know sooner than later where I'm working this summer.

Adios Amigos!
-Otto

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Yay montana! boo getting up so early! You are hot

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home