Wednesday, October 27, 2004

its hump day again ;)

Wow, i'm back after a long break (only a few days but whateva).

I get to go to madison this weekend! YAY! so much drunken fun. I'm gonna be Wheeler from Captain Planet (the guy who has the fire ring). So i get to get to say fire a lot this weekend when i'm drunk, and depending on the ammount of hot girls around me i may decided to follow it with the word crotch. hehehe *devilish laugh* i'm a dirty dirty boy, but so single. thats the winning combination.

Oh here's a random comment from phil: this morning he tells me that he's glad that his mouth works in the morning becuase he has a million stupid things to say. Example: what he told me. Wow phil, that was awesome, thats why we love each other so much....hehe *hugs* It's alright, if my mouth worked at 7:00 am, i'd be saying the same things.

and the only other thing that i can think of is that Andy, Shepson1 and I are going to turn the atrium in the engineering building into a tropical paradise since engineering hurts our brains so much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Otto, your vegetables crave my sweet cock and ass. Uh...

Love - Your mother

Frequently

Signed

John F. Kennedy

11:59 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

thanks dude, i appreciate it ;)

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home