Friday, January 28, 2005

something something something

Hey everyone. I'm sorta in a downer mood tonight....I know i shouldnt be, but I am.

I think it all stems from earlier today. See Nate, Heather, and I are all in JC Superstar as members of the pit orchestra. After orchestra, Nate invited both of us over for a few beers before we go to bed. On the way back after we drop off Heather so she can move her van, he tells me that she doesnt have a boyfriend. this, as a side note is good for Nate since he likes her now that he is a single man again. When he mentions this to me I know where this was leading right away, so he and I decide that I'm supposed to call in about 15 min and ask if he wants to talk to Heather by himself. I didnt end up going over there. I can respect that, and I'm happy that Nate may have a gf right away. I know that it sucks to not have one. I've been trying my best here and I've got nothing to show for it. Oh well....I wish that i knew what I should be doing differently because i know i'm ready for another gf, but there seems to be a lack of interest i guess.....what's my prob people?

heart Otto

7 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

I know what your problem is, Otto.
Do you want me to tell you?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Otto said...

it better not be i'm stupid. That's been used too much. ;)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Nope.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Frankly, Otto, your only problem is that women are intimidated by your enormous cock.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL THE LADIES IN PLATTEVILLE:

Yes, it is large. No, it is not too big. Don't discriminate. He's very gentle, I promise.



(Just ask Phil?)

AHHH! NO, OTTO! DON'T HIT ME!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Otto said...

thanks huney! i appreciate you reminding all the girls that fact, even if you do bring phil into this. We need to decide what we're doing in Mexico again. Its been a long time since we've seen something else there.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Sheesh, Otto. I only have so much energy, you know. You just saw "something else" an hour ago.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home