Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Proof that we are boys...

So since I just got back from lunch at the stupid centre, and Phil and I decided that I needed to put this on my blog:

Last night while phil and I were watching the Sugar Bowl on ABC, the producer put the Virginia Tech cheerleaders on the tube. The cheerleaders were all very attractive, to be put it into terms that are more appropriate, but they focused on one in particular. Maybe because she was one of most attractive ones there? Anyway, they did a close-up on the VT logo, which is conveniently on her very nice breasts, as the group was doing a cheer which caused them to bounce around in a manner that was very appealing to any guy :):):):):):):). At that moment, both phil and I say, at the same time and without looking at each other, "Boobs." There is proof that we are not gay.


Heart Otto

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

How touching.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

OH, I wish i could have touched :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home