Thursday, April 14, 2005

bored and have spring fever

Once again, I'm in Cecil killing time, trying to no go insane. I dont know if i have anymore homework, and as I think about it, I am pretty sure I dont, but I wont be surprised if I think of something tonight at like midnight. damn me and me brain!

So Kerry, from TOK fame, wanted to know why my msn name was, "mehhhh, mehhh, boob" - phil, or something of that sort. Well, yesterday, marcus had stopped by to say hi to me and phil since he was right next door studying modern physics or something that is too difficult to be worth anything, but somehow he gets an orgasm from it. Anyway, we were sitting in the room, well more like standing, and phil made some sort of funny comment and was waiting for marcus to give him a high five, except that marcus didnt see phil waiting for him so after about a minute, phil started making noise and patted marcus on the boob. hilariously funny at the time, a little gay? yes. but thats the way things are here. Phil also at some point tried to grab marcus' boob again, and marcus just knocked phil's hand out of the way without missing a beat. That tells me that Marcus wont hav any problems with the gay comments that phil and I will throw at him. hehe. good times to ensue.

Sorry if that wasnt as long as you'd been expecting smiley, but i was just too damn lazy to type all of that last night when you asked.

On that note, i'm going to go frolic outside in the gorgeous weather naked, i mean make some phone calls about the benefit concert for my quartet in winona on May 21. yeah, thats it. hehe. ok BYE!

Heart Otto

8 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Didn't you learn anything in Villahermosa? Not everyone wants to see you running around naked. As I recall, they drafted legislation to make you keep your pants on.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

oh you know you like to see me naked.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I do because I hate school. I read about what you have been doing because you I stupid, and I get that from your "stories". You crazy bastard, you.

But really, you should come back to winona cuz I <3 Otto. You keep the bad thoughts away and the naughty ones right where they should be.....in my mind.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

You know, to some people, <3 looks more like a ball sac than a heart. Just sayin'.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant ball sac

8:34 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Okay. How would we go about typing a penis?

Perhaps =====> would do?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

@
I
I
I<3

1:16 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

0=====8

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home