Monday, April 04, 2005

there and back again

So i'm back after a great weekend in Madison hanging out with phil and nicole at her place. it was her birthday weekend. I got to be a bartender on saturday night at their house party, as well as stay under the 4 drink limit for the weekend that i set for myself since i've come to the conclusion that i've gained all my weight due to drinking too much. V'ka owes me my 5 cents now :).

In other news, i've got 2 tests on wednesday and i dont think i'm going to have a remote chance of getting enough study time for them. I'll need at least 6 hrs or so of study time for each test, but i maybe have 8. so i think i'm pretty much screwed. I also found out that my last 4 semesters that i have classes here at UWP wont be as easy to schedule since one of the classes i need to graduate wont be offered at all next year and will only be offered the last fall that i'll be here. Now keep in mind, i was going to take a Co-op that semester and not be taking any classes that one semester before i graduate in spr of '07. talk about a load of crap. i really need to talk to some people and figure this out.

Finally, Benjamin was pissing off my quartet today during practice today. First thing that happened was that he came in and was starting to put a ton of pressure on us about getting our benefit concerts together for colorado fundraising. Well, we understood why he was doing it, but he was talking to us as if we were totally stupid. We just simply havent had the time to get them put on the calendar yet. Then, to add to it, when we explained this to him, and that we are just too busy, he promptly told us that we dont know what busy is. Now tell me that i'm not busy. I leave the room by 8 am everyday and dont get back until at least 8-9 pm everyday. Carmen has it worse than I do, and Nate is at about the same level as is Brice. And the icing on the cake? Benjamin all but said that he doesnt like Nate's instrument, which Nate takes personally. so, yeah, score one there for benjamin.

Heart Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home