Sunday, April 10, 2005

owwwww

I got a sunburn yesterday from working on my car and damn does it still hurt. not cool. somehow its even making my elbows hurt, why?!? grrrr. See my car needed to be worked on, but i never thought, "i should wear some sunscreen" since i burn so easily. oh well, lesson learned.

In other news, my friend sarah, who i was supposed to take out on a date friday night is going to get back sometime today (i didnt take her out because she needed to go back home at the last minute for a funeral). so i'm more than kinda hoping that she's able to eat at about 6 pm tonight, since thats the only hour this evening that i can really see anyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Otto said...

ok....i know that smiley has been complaining to me about comments, so lets see if its working again.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

:P

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A CNote-

You are a red-headed pasty white man who has worked in the sun his whole life. How did you forget to put of sunscreen?

:-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

umm, i am also a pasty white red-head who doesnt always make the smartest decision. hehe

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collie hates you, as do I. Never forget that! Or the lotion!

Suntan lotion. Get your mind out of the gutter.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

AHEM. There are better lubricants out there.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey roomate, I have decided I might start talking to you via blog as living with you had proven to shadow me from your life, opposite schedules and all. Watch for posts as I will finally know what you do durring the day.

PS Screw my blog, that was work

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home