Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh no!

I started with 5 St. Patrick's Day beads this morning, and now i'm down to 1! I'm not complaining though :D, in order for them to give them away, i've needed to be kissed by a girl. So far the takers are: Heather P, Carmen, Heather F, Becky. One more to go and i've got no problem giving it away. I'm hoping that I can see Binga before I give the last one away so that I can give her some crap. She said she'd give me a big ol' one if I had any left for her. hehehe. she probably shoudn't have said that.

Now i just need to work on getting girls to do that to me without the reward ;).

Heart Otto

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am deeply hurt. I have never received jewelry for my services. I thought you cared, Otto.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Otto said...

of course I dont know if that's serious or not since i dont know who this is?

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get three guesses.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home