Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just to show that I'm not dead

Hey yeah....i'm not dead. Just busy/lazy as usual. Believe it or not, i dont have all that much to talk about tonight that I havent told most people that read this blog. I know i havent told everyone, but I'm back in winona again next weekend. Gonna see Tracie this weekend again, and some others as well.

i did get really pissed at the percussionists in orchestra tonight though. See, before hand i had made some extra copies of there parts so that they didnt ask me to make them another part like they ALWAYS do! Well, somehow they managed to lose a part in the first hour by just sitting back there. So I had to go make copies for about the third time tonight and I apparently made it quite obvious that I was pissed. I thought I jus got up and left without making a big deal, but from what everybody told me is that they thought I was going to explode if someone got in my way (not far from the truth). grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! why cant they keep their music!?!?

If life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into a watergun and shoot other people in the eyes. Thanks for the great "Thot 4 the Day" Shep.

Heart Otto

4 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

"Some others?" "Some others?!!"

Well, I see how I rate.

By the way, it's 4:30am and I have no idea why I'm still up.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

"Some others?" "Some others?!!"

Well, I see how I rate.

By the way, it's 4:30am and I have no idea why I'm still up.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Otto said...

yeah...y are you still up at 4:30 am anyway? get to bed.....and no Kerry, you are cool :D.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

*confusion*

When I made that post this morning, I got one of those "page cannot be displayed" messages and assumed that the machine ate my comment. Now, I see it was posted twice. WTF?

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home