Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Killin' some time

I was reading on MSNBC this morning after phil pointed out to the article to me that there is apparently a new space race going on. Apparently China and Japan are trying to establish a base on the moon for research or something along those lines. Good luck to them I guess. I really interested to see if they're going to be using re-usable space craft or just what? I've just always been a fan of our space program in general and how other countries compare to ours, especially since ours is not the worlds best by a long shot anymore. I'm not really sure whom I hope reaches their goal first: Japan or China. I'm sure that Japan is able to reach it sooner since they are more technologically advanced than china, at least as far as I know, but at the same time, the sooner that China reaches this goal, the sooner we can say that they have become a real superpower in the world today. Wasnt that what the first space race was all about? which superpower had the better technology and resources to reach the moon first? Of course this subject may be a mute point to you if you believe the space race was just a giant scam.

I've got oklahoma pit orch again tonight too. Its the final run through before the show opens tomorrow evening at 7:30. The practice last night went quite well and I expect the same for tonight. I just dont want to be there for nearly 3 hours again! last night was started at 7:30 and left at about 10:20ish. I had my homework done and everything, so I suppose that was alright since i didnt have much else to do, but it certainly would have been nice to enjoy the evening since my homework was done for once. I do need to get someone to take a pic of the pit orch though since we're all supposed to wear blue jeans and some sort of plaidish/western shirt that makes us look like we're from the country. damn is it gonna be funny. Who's comming on down to see me play in it this weekend? any takers? i'll even pay for it if you like :D.

Heart Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home