Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Gone again this weekend

Since I'll be gone this weekend in platteville and almost 100% sure that i will not be able to post, i thought i'd make a few comments.

Sarah and Matt: you'll be getting those pics really soon, like tonight even possibly.

For those of you in winona that may want to go to winona bowl tomorrow for $1 stuff, let me know, but i cannot make any guarentees since i need to be getting ready for my weekend. Do call though and see how it's going. I wish I could have someone (anyone) come and give me company friday night in platteville since the rest of the roomies wont be comming down until saturday. The only real problem is that I have to be up really early on saturday morning to go and play in madison at the farmer's market with my quartet and we have a wedding gig that afternoon in platteville. What adds to this is that on friday evening the quartet is going to practice so i'll get into town at about 4-5 and be busy straight until bed. no time for fun until saturday evening i guess.

oh well. I shouldnt speak so quickly. I know it'll be a blast hanging out with Nate, Carmen, and Brice all weekend. I always have fun with them. I didnt want them to leave when they came here for the fundraising concert here in winona. :'(

Well goodnight everyone, i need to keep packing for the weekend since i have no time.

Heart Otto

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A CNote:

Hey, whenever you are able to get them to me (and Sarah since I have decided to speak for her) is fine; I know you are very busy. Do awesome this weekend.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home