Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mr. Popularity over here...

So i come back from classes and learning shit today at about 10:30, and there's like 8 messages waiting for me from trillian! thats a ton for me! thanks everyone, its nice to feel loved :).

So its been a long week already. yesterday was long (got back at 10:00 pm) and stressfull. I realized completely last night how much i have to do this week. It includes 2 tests tomorrow, a huge project and a bunch of last minute assignments that profs are giving us because they're running out of time to do it.

I did have my Carmina Quartet concert last night though, and it was a lot of fun. We did a great job and had a lot of fun doing it. You could apparently tell in the audience because everyone afterwards came up and told us how much they liked hearing us play. I do feel bad for not being able to talk to Elaine though. I havent really talked to her for a while, but before the concert I was in a horrible mood because of all the stress I was under and after the concert I had to run and go study with what little time I had left. I could have tried to talk to her at orchestra tonight, but I got there late and I needed to tune the orchestra since Carmen wasnt there yet and Nate wasnt ready.

Today...oh god, where do I start? Basically classes and stuff from 8am to 10:30pm. And I wonder why i dont have a girlfriend? maybe it's because I'm too damn busy.

It's also just one day until phil's 21st birthday. YAY! what a great way to celebreate cinco de mayo!

Heart Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home