Wednesday, May 11, 2005

just another manic wednesday?

OK...finals have been crazy go nuts, thats why i havent post the last few days. I think I've done well, but i'll find out in a few weeks. I know i'm fine in Hydrology, but not so sure in solid/haz waste or waste water/drinking water treatment and design. i'll get at least a C in those classes, but a B would be very nice.

So i've been packing up all of my shit, and wow, is there a lot of crap. I seriously dont have anything that is of realy value. My instrument and everything in he case is worth about half of all of my personal belongings. At least I was able to make a box that i'm leaving at marcus' apartment that's labeled "booze and cock pot." :) hehe.

on another note, (this is for kerry), i'm going to be comming to the campout on friday, but i prolly wont be spending the night. I need to be fencing all day friday, saturday and sunday. so you need to call me or something all of the plans so that I can be there and stuff.

Anywho, I'm off to talk with Nate and Carmen. We need to talk about some orchestra stuff in the fall that will take to long to type here. I'll abreviate it at a later date.

Heart Otto


ps - here's Nate's Blog. Ya'll should go and comment randomly. He'd appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home