Sunday, May 15, 2005

Work starts tomorrow

So after I got to work my butt off here at home, I get to work my butt off in Rochester from 7-4or5ish. YAY! :'( cant type too much tonight since I need to wake up at 5:20 am...ewwwwww. otherwise, things are good. Kerry's campout was a lot of fun, last night however i was dying from a horrible cold/flu that i caught from somewhere. wow, i went to bed at 8:30 and woke up a 9. i'm still tired from it.

On a sad note, my instrument in making a buzzing noise whenever I play on the C (well, most of the time). grrrr. not a good thing.

Heart Otto

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Robinson said...

Wassup YO! You need to make a links section to your blog and put my blog in it! And you need to have Nate fix your instrument. Anyways, I miss all you guys, so have a good summer and come visit me in Platteville sometime!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Hey, sorry about you being sick. I hope you didn't catch what I have, because I've had it for over a week now. Have fun working (or, at least pretend to).

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home