Sunday, July 31, 2005

mindless babble again

Well, Now that I'm back from CO. I can actually post again.

Sorry to everyone here in winona who wanted to see me this weekend, but I had a wedding gig in platteville. It would've been a lot eaiser if I had remembered to grab my instrument from the office at work instead of realizing i had forgotten it in Rochester 2.5 hrs later. At least Heather's viola was only 45 min away and I could use it fot the weekend. I owe her great sex or something. The gig did go well though.

Nate and Carmen do owe me some money still, since they used my credit card out in CO to order online, and the bill came the other day. I just hope they send it to me here soon since the bill is due on Aug 16th. I wouldnt worry about it so much if i had enough money to cover for it without there help, but i'll only have $63.22 in my checking tomorrow morning since I had to play rent this weekend and I dont get paid until thursday night. :'-(. I need to pay for a matress, desk, and dresser too before school starts. Which would normally had been fine, and it is, but my mother had basically suggested that she was going to chip in for the matress, but now she has basically said i'm on my own. Guess i'm going to be trying to work 12 hrs a day everyday from now until the school year starts.

Lastly for tonight, Emily and I decided that we will want to go "downtown" winona to the bars because that's 1) cheaper than going camping, 2) a lot easier to plan for, and 3) we dont want to go camping. I'll let ya'll know if i'm going to be working on saturday morning, hence if i'm able to go out on friday night.

Heart Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home