Tuesday, August 02, 2005

(Space for rent)

Anyone want to pay me for the title's of this blog or any of the following? I'm willing to negotiate on a price, but i wont get screwed.

So today at work i was in a cornfield all day sweating like you wouldnt believe. Hot isn't it? We also were not allowed to drive our 4-wheeler around in the corn field since the farmer is stupid and can't see that his crop is a waste of time and life. So we, as a work crew, decided that we were going to take as much of the salvagable sweet corn that we could find. Man was that corn good....mmmm. I also got a phone call from Benji (my old RA) today asking if I was still in the Carmina Quartet. He's getting married to his girl now in July of next year. Congrats to him, and he's asked what we charge to play in a wedding and a reception. Interesting question since we've never talked about that as a group, so now I get to make phone calls to them and figure this out so I can tell Benji by the end of this week.

In other news, I know I mentioned that I was possibly able to go out on friday night. I've decided that I can not for sure. If I dont have to work saturday morning in Rochester, I'm going to go out with my mom and the grandparents since they're visiting. Saturday night is definatley a go though.

Heart Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home