Sunday, October 16, 2005

Homecomming Weekend

I had a lot of fun this weekend over homecomming. Kris came down, YAY!, and was here really early. Of course, I didn't even know she was comming until thursday night at 9:45 pm, so I was just happy to know she was comming. I took Kris to Uno's on friday night, and Nate joined us. We then went to the Perfect Pint to meet up with a bunch of music geeks and hang out until something like 1 am. It was awesome.

Yesterday we went to the football game, of course they lost, and went to eat at the China Buffet since Tricia and Mike were down for the weekend. A few hours later, after going to the "M" lighting, and hanging out at the Pint again, Kris and I came back to bear witness to another house party that Phil decided to throw. I'm really hoping that we dont have one for a long time, or at least a while. I like having people over, but it would be nice to show Kris that we dont always just have house parties on the weekends and drink heavy. We really don't. I do have some pics to share from the weekend however, but another night perhaps. I'm, apparently, retarded right now, and can't get the pics to be in the right spot, or move them there.

I'll try to post later this week, but I have 3 tests this week. Two wednesday, and one thursday. Wish me luck.

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Listen, Otto. If you keep using your blog to torture me, I'm going to stop coming here. It's "coming" or "cumming," not "comming." *sigh* You sick bastard.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home