Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's been a while

whew! what a busy first few days of the week, and it isnt even wednesday yet!

The weekend wedding in Amery, WI went very well. the ceremony was very well done dispite how unorganized everything was. For example, we showed up at 3:20 pm for the rehersal that was supposed to start at 3. Well, it didnt really get started until 4 because the wedding party wasnt there yet, lol.

Classes this week have been fast, but have also given me a lot of homework....booooooo. I've managed to stay ahead of the game, but its been tough. I also have been getting music in the mail that I want to play this semester here at school. So far i've had the Bach unaccompanied cello suites and the Bartok Viola Concerto come in. I hope that the Clarke Viola Sonata and the Walton Viola Concerto come in tomorrow. I dont know about that the Bartok concerto though. It is freaking rediculous. h-a-r-d. But i'm really tired and need sleep...goodnight everyone.

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home