Saturday, September 17, 2005

long weekend ahead

Well folks, after a long week, one in which things started to get moving a little bit more....I'm going to Amery tomorrow to play in a wedding. I wont be back until sunday night....dont miss me too much.

A lot happened this week. Some things I'm not allowed to mention yet to make life easier for someone back in winona, but those things and everything else were cool. I got to talk to several friends a lot this week that I hadnt initially expected to. I have decided that my Bodyworks for musicians class is a total waste of my time though. Nothing in it is worth taking notes on. My only notes today were, "Nate is amazing." thats the only thing that happened in that class. Oh well....easy A right?

Anyway, I need some sleep. I'll tell everyone about the week/weekend later.

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A CNote:

Ooo spam! Maybe I can cook it in my new steuben vase! Those things are sweet!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Michael Robinson said...

Nate is amazing....good notes

3:24 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Make what easier for whom?

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home