Monday, October 03, 2005

its monday again :'(

So I had a great weekend here in Platteville. Kris came down and spent the weekend. I got to show her around town, take her out on a date (even though it was really an entire weekend date), and just do stuff with her. Long story short, it's now official. I'm no longer single. (jumps around joyfully).

In other news, i got my municipal hydraulics test back today. I had the third highest grade in the class at a 94%! woot! thats the best i've ever done on this professors exams. Usually I fail miserably, or just downright screw 'em up. So I was pretty pumped about that.

I'd love to type more, but Otto needs to do some homework.

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Robinson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Michael Robinson said...

DONT FORGET THAT YOU WERE ALSO BLESSED BY MY PRESENCE THIS WEEKEND! hehehehehehehehehehhehe.....ok ill shut up now

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home