Monday, October 10, 2005

Post for Kerry

Well...Kerry started complaining that Kris posts her blog more than I do, but maybe that's because someone has an insanely busy schedule? I dont know ;-)

It was a great weekend. I ended up hanging out at the Perfect Pint from 10-1 on friday and I went to a German Fest in Monona, IA on a whim saturday evening. I dont know how I got sucked into going, but it was a lot of fun. I also went to the football game on saturday afternoon to see the team get their butts kicked, but what else is new? I ended the weekend by joking with Kris about how her and I could use her new egyptian cotten sheets to the fullest potential ;-). I think I really made her blush. hehe. I really should get my mind out of the gutter.

I also got a haircut and styling on friday afternoon. Carmen and Nate were telling me to get rid of the part that I've had for approx 17 years, so I tried it, and i like it so far. Here's what it looks like:It's not exactly the best picture of me, but it was late, I was on the phone with Kris, and she had to see it then, so there you go.

Today was just a usual busy monday for me as well. Thankfully I didnt get a lot of homework that I couldn't easily do. So its off to bed for me.....late late late.

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Yes, let's talk about Kris and insanely busy schedules. Right now, I'm taking a break from working on a paper before I leave the house for nine hours of class, work, and meetings. Kris, however, is taking a nap. *eyes narrow* I hate your girlfriend.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

I forgot to mention that I like your new hair. By golly, you might even belong to the 21st century now! *hugs*

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home