Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wonderful Weather

It is absolutley beautiful outside right now! This weather actually reminds me a lot of when I visited San Diego. Sunny, nice breeze, and not too humid. This is exactly the kind of weather a lot of people dream of having, unless you're Carmen or Binga who want to have 90's and crappy. By crappy I mean I don't like it, and since it's my blog, I win!

The week has been pretty uneventful for me really. Nothing of too much excitment has gone on, except for the usual homework and projects that I'm working on. I have gotten some job interviews lined up for monday in Rochester and La Crosse, and I'm getting excited about them. They are not anything special, but they're better than working on a factory driving a forklift all summer. This does bring up a dilema that I have. I've once again been asked to be a camp counselor for a music camp, but this time it is in Madison, and I would not have to pay anything. I do have to miss three weeks of work and I do not know if those three weeks will be worth it. It really all depends on what exactly these employers want me to do, how much they'll pay me, and if they'll even consider letting me be absent for those three weeks. I am really on the fence right now because it would be very good if I went to the camp. I get to build some new connections in the music business, and I get to spend three solid weeks on my instrument without anyother responsibilities. I would miss out on about $1000 and possibly a few other things in the engineering field. oh what to do.

I get to see Kris this weekend. YAY! makes me happy. I also get to meet her brother, but that's a long story, and I get to see her parents again. Maybe I'll get to see some of my other friends on saturday. who knows. I am pretty much available for anything. :D Well, it's time for bed and sleep.

Good Night and Good Luck,
-Otto


"We could have saved it, but we were too damnd cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home