Sunday, June 04, 2006

New room and stuff

As promised, here are the pictures of my new room. A few at least. I figured that you didn't want to see under my bed or the silly skeletons in the closet :D.







Other than that, the only things that have happened were moving Kris into her new apartment. I think it went well for the most part. All of her stuff will fit into her room, and the apartment is clean, a big improvement over how they found it. I am exhausted from having to do all the heavy lifting, but I expected to be doing that since I was the only guy there besides old man Oeltjen. Finally, work this week should be uneventful since it is not supposed to rain. YAY!

Goodnight,
-Otto III

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice room. I really like the creation on Man poster. :-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey neighbor!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Michael Robinson said...

That looks alot like Nates room....is it or was it?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home