Friday, April 28, 2006

Procrastinating again

I was going to work on my enviro law paper while working at the box office tonight, but that is definatley not happening. I instead also decided to start chatting with tami. She did mention one or two things that have really perked my curiosity. Maybe I am imagining things, but maybe not. Fun times.

I got a phone call last night at 9:30 pm from Stanley Consultants in the Quad Cities area. I had sent them a resume, but didn't expect a call about anything. I was wrong when I was having a job interview on the phone. I dont know if they'll offer me anything, but I would definatley consider it if the offer was good enough. It sounds like I would be doing a lot of design work, which I've been looking at getting into.

Today was also funny because Matt N, Nate, and I were talking before quartet and decided that we very well may have a mutiny on our hands monday on symphonietta tour. we're supposed to leave for Oregon HS at 5:15 am, and it only takes an hour to drive there. We arent supposed to play until 8 am though! Now, I've grown to expect crazy crap like this, but most people haven't. I fully expect to see many angry faces at Benjamin, especally when he starts to puch us even further. I think I better bring my camera to document the time. If I don't, theres a good chance that this opportunity may be missed as the group throws him into a lake.

nothing esle that I can think of tonight other than I have to go and try this new bar in P-Vegas now. It's called the ticket and is supposedly smoke free and cheaper than the Pint.

I also saw this quote on Collie's facebook and decided it was a good one to put here:
"There is nothing so unequal as the equal treatment of the unequal." - Annonymus

Good Night and Good Luck.
-Otto

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I am slowly spreading the word. Excellent.

Have fun on the symphonietta tour. If it goes South be sure to write about it.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home