Monday, November 01, 2004

It's sunday again?!? damn

Hola Amigos! It's sunday again.....and i dont want to go to class again tomorrow morning at 8.....boo hiss!

I'm sorta in a meh mood right now. It was an alrighty weekend i'd say, but could have been better. Madison was aweome on friday night. I'll defineatley want to go back for Halloween next year! props to Nicole and her roomates. they were awesome. I just hope that they weren't mad at me for not being able to get back there on saturday after my SUFAC meeting. why you might ask? my car is dumbtarded is what i'd say. the service engine soon light and a pinging sound from the engine cant be good right? well, i'll find out what the mechanic says on monday morning.

I had an alright evening saturday though. Watched a movie with Carmen and V'ka, had a few drinks, and just hung out in general. Josh and mel came down, and coutney and jasmine swung by too. i enjoyed the whole having a lot of girls and just me in the room. ;) but i be a single college male, what would you expect of me?

Finally, today was not too bad, too much quartet practice w/ Benjamin though. I love the man to death, but we spent too much time with him, i was getting tired of it. oh well, at least i got a good deal of homework done after it was over.

Well, it's time to get to bed.....any ?'s about the details from the weekend? just ask and thou shall recieve.

Good night ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home