Sunday, January 30, 2005

*hugs*

Thanks everyone for telling me all that stuff relating to my last post (especially sarah and kerry). They've all made me laugh. i'll save them and look back on them if I need them.

Not much has gone on here to tell ya'll really. Just a few things to touch up on though. I went to Marcus' place tonight and a bunch of us watched Alien vs. Predator. Good movie, but many gapping plot holes. My first performance of Jesus Christ Superstar (JCS) was tonight too. When I left I looked just like a preist. All I needed was a white piece of fabric to match my completely black outfit. See, we were instructed to wear all black in the pit orchestra so that we wouldnt stick out. We were also given necklaces that are in the shape of the cross, they're made from nails that were used in earlier versions of the set. Combine these two, and you get me looking quite fine as a priest. you know that some of the baddest girls only fall for the preacher's son right? well, that was me tonight. The proof is in the bag too. Jasmine came down to ask me a question before i left and I asked her to comment on how i looked...:) I guess i really look good in black, at least according to her. *pumps fist*

Finally, so that everyone is aware: I mentioned a little while ago about a girl named sam, and well, that didnt work out un-fortunatley. To make the complicated story simple, she was on a break with her boyfriend when I initially asked her to do something, but when the next weekend rolled around, they were back together again, so she had to say no. Never the less, her and I will still hang out on occasion. no harm done to the friendship.

Heart Otto

5 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Did you look like this priest?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Otto said...

LOL, no....not at all. But that's an awesome picture!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Darn. Oh, well.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

How about this one?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

hehe, just take that picture and replace the doll with a hot chick and you've got it just right :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home