Wednesday, December 22, 2004

*points*

I'm back in winona area for a while now! YAY! SO, ok ok ok....i got back here today and surprisingly the grinches that I live with (aka my mom and alex) decided to make things easier for me and actually brought the christmas tree up. I decided that doing my laundry was a little bit more important though, but at least alex and his friend matt leisen helped me put it up this evening.

I realized just now that I havent posted in like a week. Thats a long time. :'(. Sorry folks. you just missed me kicking 4 finals in the face so hard that i think i might be able to pull a 3.0 GPA this semester. Phil and I decided on saturday though that we needed to but a 1.75 Liter container of Captain Morgan's Rum. Thankfully we didnt finish it, but we got a good deal down before we said, "whoa, i think i'm done." Monday, was my good friend Carmen's b-day too (aka 21st)! So I decided I was going to stop on down and say hi and watch all the drunk people since i cant buy alcohol in a bar just yet (6 more weeks baby), but i was pleasantly surprised when Nate called me up and asked if i wanted a ride down there. How could I say no? I really liked the place that we went to. The Perfect Pint. Its the only smoke free bar in Platteville, which I find to be a draw. I'll have to check out the other bars to decide on my favorite, but I liked this one. To add to the coolness of this place, the table that I was sitting at kept ordering pitchers of beer and they shoved a glass in front of me and had me share a few pitchers with them. it got really cool when A.P. asked if I wanted him to get me a Long Island Iced Tea. For those of you that don't know, that is my yellow sun and my kryptonite. I only had one :(, i couldnt afford another, but good times were had by all.

Since I've brought ya'll up to speed now. I need to find out from emily, lee, and kerry if we're meeting tomorrow evening to exchange christmas presents. I know Lee needs to leave winona on saturday late to work the following morning, so we have a few days. The sooner the better though. I also need to get together with Ben and Sarah for food at the acoustic cafe, oh and see the "guys" sometime, even if I only watch them play video games. Oh and can anyone tell me if they still sell replacement parts for my cell phone?? i really want to get that replaced asap since i can see less and less of the screen each and everyday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Just dial 611, hon.
Midwest should be able to tell you about the phone.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

thanks sweetie pie....I heart you!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home