Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Collie Visit

Matt's visit was awesome! Sure, early in the day we didnt really do anything since the gang was still sleeping until about 3 pm.....damn nocturnal friends *shakes fist* :). I had thought for a while that it would be difficult to get the group together on short notice if it didnt involve video games or RPG's somehow, hence why I was surprised to get the group together (all 12-14 of us) for dinner at pizza hut. After, we watched RvB season 1, aka when matt needed to leave. grrr him.....I missed most of season 2 before I got back to ebo's house. Of course I didnt go straight to Ebo's house after matt left me house either. I, being Otto (who is Hotto), decided to go and bug Emily at Wally World since I told her I would when she left pizza hut to get back to work. Damn that store us huge! I walked around the whole thing trying to find her and it took like 20 min! I was on my way back out when I happened to see her leaving the store. Good timing. Alas, she had taken her sleepy pills and was not able to hang for a bit. So I got to see RvB season 2 PSA's instead. hehehe

I need to figure out what the hell I want to drink for New Year's though. Kerry and Emily told me to give them money tomorrow when we hang out. Here's the upside: I get to drink and hang out with cool peeps. The downside: I need to be sober enough to drive home at some point. I can easily down a six pack and a shot of tequilla without passing out or being too drunk, albeit i will be "happy." I just cant drink that much and drive for quite a while. What is a boy to do?

I just thought of something that emily could do when she gets her teaching job. If she really wanted to, she could teach kids so many different skrewed up things since if she's teaching like 1st or 2nd graders, she could teach them math that's like: 1+chair=5, or 5+2=house. you know something funny like that because they dont know better. they're just happy to be there learning that they'll believe anything that you tell them.

Anyway, i need to organize some of my stuff, so buh-bye.

Heart Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home