Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Today's great events

There were two great things that happened to me today!

1) I gave Beth a hug today. Now that wasnt the great part. I do that a lot everyday. What made it so great is that she almost suffocated me with her boob when I picked her up while hugging her. Now that was the best hug ever. I can't really say that I've ever had a girl smash my face into their boobs by accident while hugging them. :D:D:D:D

2) Just before my quartet gig at the stupid centre, Benjamin and I needed to go back to the music building to get some music stands. Well, on the way out, i noticed that they had a rather impressive liquer selection out for the big wigs tonight and mentioned it as a joke to Benjamin. Well, the rest of the way there and back, he and I just talked about beer and liquer. It was awesome! I love benjamin.

Heart Otto

3 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

You horny lush, you.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

yeah, but you love me anyway ;)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Whoops! I forgot about the "I love Benjamin" line. I should have written, "You horny bisexual lush, you."

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home