Monday, April 18, 2005

damn it!

So Emily and Kerry are comming to visit this weekend. Totally awesome. They'll be the first people to come and visit me here in platteville. YAY! Of course, the plans had to get changed on me tonight at 9ish. I was waiting with Nate to go the perfect pint (brice was there too), and they decided that our quartet should go to madison saturday morning and play to make some money for our colorado trip this summer. So yeah, that's what we're doing on saturday morning...backing up emily and kerry's visit. Dont get me wrong....I know that the quartet needs to get money for our trip and this is one of the few ways to do it, but for christ's sake, could we have tried to plan it a little bit better? at least that way emily woudlnt have gottne upset with me. :'( *sigh* ok, enough venting.

Just so you know Kerry, when you read this, there still is the option that you and emily may be able to come on friday still (if you 2 want). I'll know by tomorrow night and call ya if the current plans change...sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Awwww... Did Em really get upset? It's okay, I still love you. If we can have the plans straight by Thursday, I'll be fine with it. It's just that I have to let my boss know what's up, because if we're leaving Friday, I'm cutting out of work early.

Here, have another penis, so you know I care: 8===D

1:02 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

It's a leftover from the last post, I suppose.

What is the meaning behind "amature," anyway? Did you stick together "a mature" or did you misspell "amateur?"

8===D

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home