Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's almost thanksgiving

So everyone...I would like to take this time to applaude Kerry (aka Smiley) for forgetting to pay her internet bill. I want to do this because if I, or any of you, had done this she would not let you forget it. Well....that and try to make you feel dumb.

Also, I would like to say that I am here at work for no reason. The show tonight is not a ticketed event, and there was no "money bag" for me to use. So I have no cash in case someone wants to buy a ticket, and needs change. woo hoo!

Does this make me an overachiever? I currently have two papers that are due over the next two weeks. I finished them almost 2 weeks ago. I think that means I'm ahead of the rest of the class.

See everyone this weekend!
-Otto

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe finishing papers a month early makes you smart.

And to save space, so far my favorite Otto apparel is

STOP OTTO

&

Kiss me, I'm an Otto

8:09 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Ahem. I didn't post for ten days. I seem to recall not complaining very loudly until a certain someone hasn't posted for a MONTH! Several times! :P

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home