Sunday, September 10, 2006

Blaming totals and more....

So here's the totals:

Textbooks: 1
"You": 4
Elephants: 1
Smiley: 2
Matt: 2
Emily: 2
Kris: 1

The winner is "you." Don't know who that might be (wink). All I have to say is that if you meant Otto, you should have said so. haha. Oh, I do finally blame Nate for not blaming anyone/thing.

The first week of class went fairly well. I didn't get too much homework, but there was still the obvious reading. I wasn't, and still am not, excited about the current position the quartet is in. Too many question marks for my taste, but they should be answered this week. I mostly don't like the idea that we're playing at a conference in late October, nor do I like that we're supposedly playing for the Board of Regents in the beginning of october. The more I think about it, the more I think that it is going to be really hard for us to meet our goal to be ready for the conference, but still possible. I just don't think the board of regents gig is possible. That, and I know that I'm not going to get anything out of it, and will probably have to miss class for it. If they were to give me a scholarship, I'd be much more willing, but if playing for the board or the chancellor is supposed to help me/the music department, why didn't I get a scholarship from the music department or the university? Just a comment, and my opinion.

Goodnight and Goodluck,
-Otto

2 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Yeah?! Well, I blame you, OTTO, for being such a boob.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

I blame Otto for his lack of new posts.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home