Thursday, November 04, 2004

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

Wednesday is hump day ;) ...just thought i'd say that to ya'll.

So yeah....Bush won the election, so i'm going to run away to mexico w/ Ms. Kerry K. I'd like to go to Canada instead, but she seems to have her heart set on going to Mexico. I think I need to talk to her. Canada isnt as dirty.

So yeah, I need to post something for my friend Ann since her roomie made us get off the phone! JEES! There we are bonding on the phone, and her roomate says that she's going to sleep. so ann has to get off the phone. Just a reminder, this is the girl that my mom wants me to marry ;). How am I supposed to get on that if I can't talk to her for more than like 32 min (not to be too exact).

Another note that i'd like to bring out is that Derek is funny as hell. For example: "Jesus was so a Pimp," or "WWBD - What Would Bitches Do." I hardly agree with whatever this dude says, but he says it some of the most hilarious ways/times. Like tonight when we're all hanging out in the hallway.

I get to register tomorrow morning at 11! GO ME! screw ya'll that give me the finger for getting to register before you. I've paid my dues with at least 17 credits a semester, more often than not, its been 18.

ps - I hope you like the title of this blog, i do

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rommies have a say in things, but only when they are present:)

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Canada may be cleaner, but Mexico is warmer. Since I don't exactly enjoy winter, I vote for Mexico. "Vote?" I voted for Kerry, so now I have to vote for Mexico? This is crazy. At least there is hope. As time goes by, old party-line-only voters will be phased out by the Grim Reaper and us young folks will take over the world, presidential election and all. *Evil laugh* So, Otto, are you all packed for our four-year vacation?

12:34 AM  
Blogger Otto said...

oh yes, my bags are packed and ready....i'll meet at the "go" spot in 5 minutes. *devilish grin* then its time to take over the world

9:32 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

I'm reading this during a lecture. You almost made me laugh out loud. I heart you!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home