Saturday, November 06, 2004

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

hehe....i like the title. Makes me laugh everytime i read it.

So yeah, I havent posted in a few days I've got some catching up to do. Thursday, Kerry and I made it all the way to San Antonio before we decided that we need to get our "groove" on. ;) so we checked into some cheapo motel got it on 4 times (we have some stamina, what can i say?) and got some well deserve rest. Today we made it to Mexico! YAY! that tequilla? awesome. more mexico posts as our adventures continue.

so what really happened? Slept in, registered, saw the presidents press conference, some classes and didnt get to eat until 10 pm that night. I was so gonna eat at 8, but thats when i realized that I needed to be at the engineering building at 8:30, not giving me enough time to eat at the student center. So I decided to forgo eating until i was done with the lab group. that was really late, oh well. such is my life sometimes.

Phil and I found THE house that we're going to be living in next year though. Its so so nice! 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bath and big rooms ovedrall. New windows, carpeting, and some insulation were put in last April so the utilities will be down too....all for $300 a month! so awesome! Otto now has an awesome bachelor pad, and right now we have the four people required to fill it, Phil, Marcus, Erik and I.

Today, well....i think i passed my fluids exam. I dont know though, too hard to tell. I would also like to say that homework assignments are also made a hell of a lot easier when profs do the problems in class. :) tonight? well, v'ka and I had a few drink and started walking to a party, and halfway there decided that we didnt want to go anymore, so turned around and decided to start watching the second matrix movie while i ate some ramen. good stuff. I did talk to her and her roomate melissa about a girl that i'm starting to have an interest in that's right next door to them. Becky is her name. Nice girl too. I'll keep you posted. The only downside to this thing though is that I cannot ask her to do anything with me on a weekend until the second weekend of december. I'm busy next weekend when i go to see emmie and be her date in waterloo, the next weekend i go to see Ann in Des Moines, we rescheduled this weekend, then its thanksgiving, followed by the holiday gala for me. so yeah, that makes it the second week in december. Oh well. Lots of time to try and get to know her better before i can actually do something with her.

You should have heard me earlier though, specificall after orchestra at 5. I was bitching the whole time about the fact that I had no plans and that i knew of nothing that was going on :(. I felt so terrible for not having any social plans. At least something happened tongiht.

But i need to get going, veronika is falling asleep on the futon and I should keep her awake or make her go back to her room. adios amigos!

ps - question for the day: If Robing Hood takes from the rich and give to the poor...then wouldn't that make the rich the poor and the poor the rich and then he would have to steal from the rich (who were poor at first) and give to the poor (who were the rich at first) ok anyone else seeing a pattern here?

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

I disagree, Otto. We certainly had animal sex no fewer than five times. ;)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home