Tuesday, December 14, 2004

WELL.....since i finally have some time to post, i should do so for everyone in the world. I've been missed too much I can tell.

*sigh* Whew, I'm done with a marathon week of concerts. I had my last one tonight. It finished at about 9. It was by far the worst concert too. One of the cellists almost had his cello fly away from him, and everyone just could not hit a right note. Apparnetly the audience could not tell because everyone whom I talked to who was there said that it sounded great and that they want to be there for the next concert. The other concerts I had this week were, starting in order, 3 on tour from tuesday to wednesday, one friday night, and one on sunday. The concert on friday was jsut awesome. It was the UCO (University/Community Orchestra), and I've never heard us play so well. Sunday was great as well. It was the "Carmina Quartet" in concert, aka my quartet. It was the first time any of us had played in a concert that was just for the 4 of us. It was a great experience and we all had fun. For the people in winona, i'll have some pictures/psoters to show ya.

Speaking of my quartet, we're now going to be in Colorado for 9 weeks this summer. I mentioned it a while ago. I know i said it was in aspen, but i was wrong, it's in Estes Park (an hour or so from Denver). I was the only perosn holding up the quartet from saying "yes" to Benjamin about going this summer because I didnt know what was going to be happening with any possible internships this summer back at home. So after the concert, mom and I were talking and she helped me decide that I'm not going to get another chance like this ever again and that I need to take it now while the option is still available to me. So I decided that am going to say F*#$ it and "I'm going to colorado." Funny thing though: every single member of my quartet was SO relieved when i told them today that i decided that i was going. I knew that they were waiting on me and really wanted to go, i just didnt realize that they were that concerned about it. Carmen, for example, almost takled me in the student center when i saw her and lunch and asked her, "are your bags packed for colorado yet?" It's always fun to see a girl get that excited when you tell them something. I seriously havent gotten a hug like she gave me very often in my life. It was cool :)

One last thing before i forget: I got a AIM message from my friend jeff today. apparently my friends heard that I thought they had gotten pissed at me for not seeing them over thanksgiving break. He decided that he should message me to say that they werent actually and that whomever told me that was wrong. they missed me, but they also understood that I've got a lot of people to see and things to do, and that they really want to see me over christmas break. awwwwww, what great friends i have :).


Heart Otto.

PS - I've apparently been promoted to hotttttttttt. that's hot with 10 t's behind it. Pretty good if you ask me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Honey, there just aren't enough t's in the world
to show how hott you really are.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home