Sunday, September 11, 2005

saturday's events

Quickly before I go to bed....

Today we got up insanely early and went to State St. in Madison to play at the farmers market and try to make some money. think we did a pretty good job. This evening Nate, Carmen, and I went over to Nate's house to start working on our quartet website. Sarah called me too to see what we were doing and she came over, and then we promptly watched a movie. Office Space was the name of the game. Great time. Then we went to the Perfect Pint, had a drink, and now I'm home. Time for bed everyone....more tomorrow hopefully. I just have a ton to do tomorrow.

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

5 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

*tear* Perfect Pint? Yeah, I need to get my ass back to Platteville.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, but I have to point this out. In your profile you say "I try to go life not looking like an idiot..." Add the word "through" after "go". Once again you have not met your goal...that is why you are the coolest person I know.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Hey, how long has it been like that? I hope it hasn't been like that the whole time, because I've read it a bajillion times and never noticed. :(

6:21 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

yeah.....its definately been like that the entire time. I never noticed because I knew what I was trying to say, so my brain just completed the sentence for me. It is very funny though. Thanks Nate.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home