Monday, August 29, 2005

"Last" Rollingstone Post

Well everyone, its been a great summer, but its now time to go back to school for the semester. I gott o see some of my friends in winona tonight at a "game night" and as a way to say bye for at least a little while. I've grown used to saying goodbye to people over the course of my 21 years of life, but it is never a fun thing to do. It was sort of like this last weekend when I was in platteville.

On saturday night, Carmen and Nate had come over to my house to just hang out and stuff, and Carmen was the first one to leave because of many various reasons that aren't really important, but after she left, and Nate will have to tell me if he agrees, it was really hard for me to just say goodbye. Maybe it was because Carmen has become the sister that my parents were trying to either have or adopt, but I really missed her since I knew I'm not going to be able to see her again until next sunday at the earliest, probably not until Labor Day is more likely. Of course, I felt just as bad, if not worse, when Nate left that night as well, but you'll have that when you are an extreme extrovert and you draw your energy by being around people, especally your best friend, or "brother" as I sometimes call him.

Enough of this sad stuff though. I should be excited about going to school and starting a new semester. I'm really lookg forward to adding my music major and exploring all of the opportunities that it can provide for me in life, even if I don't ever use them, which would be a major sin. I'm also really looking forward to my lone engineering class believe it or not. Municiple Hydraulics won't be easy, in fact it will be insane, but I know I'm going to learn a lot and it will look very nice on a resume for a summer internship. I'll take a short term problem for long term success and happiness anyday.

Well, time for bed. I want to get a full nights sleep for once this week.

That's the news from Rollingstone. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home