Thursday, September 01, 2005

A un-internet week

Hello again, but this time from Platteville.

Sorry that I have not been posting since I've returned, but my roomate phil made the great decision of not activating the internet untilmonday, meaning we wonthave it until sept. 6. good job there boy.

Things have been going well here for me since I've returned. I've beengetting up relativly early, about 7-8, everyday and been doing things all day. Yesterday I spent most of the day on campus getting things in order for my on campus jobs, and today will be mostly spent on campus either doing work for Benjamin or being trained in for the CFA box office. My roomhas basically come together over the past few days, butthere's still a little organizing that I feel needs to get done. I'll post a pic of it so that everyone can see it later when i get it in good order. Phil and Nate come tomorrow as well, so I am very excited about that and can't wait to see them, not quite as much as Sarah on sunday, but that's a different story ;).

Well, I've got to run and see Benjamin about music for the orchestras!

That's the news from Platteville. Thanks for reading.
Otto III

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Otto!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home