Thursday, November 11, 2004

no posts in a while

Sorry everyone....I've been busy with classes and my mexico trip. Speaking of the mexico trip, we started for the interior of mexico since we've seen a lot of the coastal region, at least the eastern coast. We talked about a stop at the capital Mexico City, but depending on what she says, i'd like to go and see Baja California. Yeah, it's another coast, but its the western one this time, and I think that would be cool. what do you say kerry?

I hope emmie is happy that i busted my ass and got all of my homework done before this weekend so that I dont have anything to worry about when I go attend a wedding with her this weekend in waterloo. The only thing that's comming up for me is a take home test in thermodynamics tomorrow. I should be able to get it done, me and some people were going to start on it right after he gives it to us tomorrow at 11. My goal is to have it done before 3, when i have symphonietta.

the only other thing tonight: HALO 2 RULES!!!!


heart otto

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what else rules...
ottos covered in p-jelly

love,
cooder

9:01 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Have you ever seen and Otto covered in "p-jelly?" I'd have to see it before I could determine whether it "rules."

Also, I don't know why Otto hasn't posted this, since it's his favorite song: http://www.funfry.com/showphoto.php/photo/6152/password//sort/1/cat/700/page/2

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home