Sunday, November 07, 2004

too much stuff to hide in phil's closet

That's right....this morning i had to remove all the beer from the fridge and put it into phil's closet, because there is no more room in mine to hide anything from the RA :). Jake, Nick, and I decided last night that we would go out and by two 12 packs of miller high life (yes some of you may dislike that beer, but i do like it a lot). So, you may think that we were plastered last night...but surprisingly we were not. I only had 4 High Life's and 1 Amber Boch, but i had to trade Ryan my last Killians Irish Red for that one. When it was all said and done, we had 16 High Life's left in the fridge and I had inherited 4 Sam Adams. Never had them, but i intent to have them this next friday, unless i have other/better plans come up. So i actually think I came out ahead for beer, but enough about alchohol for now.

Damn SUFAC and making me wait around here at the student center for an hour waiting! I want to get done with all of my things and go do nothing in my room, or as I like to call it: watch football. However, I need to get going kids! I shall post later, maybe again tonight even.

heart, Otto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home