Monday, November 08, 2004

wow does my brain hurt

I have such a bad headache today :(. I think it's because i'm getting aclimated to my new frames that i had to buy today since my old ones broke last night as I tried to clean my lenses. Lesson learned, let your glasses stay dirty, save yourself $45. Otherwise I had a long day.

one other thing before i tell you about my continuing mexico trip with Kerry, Emily told me yesterday that when i go to waverly this weekend, that i need to call her cell phone when i get off on the waverly exit. Oh i'll call her when i "get off" alright :).

So here's what happening with me and Kerry in Mexico:
We got to Tampico today! I like it here. She keeps complaining about the yucatan or something crazy, so i guess I've got to go so that she'll stop bugging me about it. It is nice there i hear though, so maybe i'll like it. I guess i shouldn't be too picky, we are having a blast not worrying about a thing and living the high life. So......we're going to start for the yucatan tomorrow and see those old as hell ruins! YAY!

One last side note: V'ka is being mean and not believing me when I tell her that my glasses are broken.


BORED!?!? GO VISIT KERRY'S SITE! http://www.geocities.com/smiley_k17/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home