Monday, November 22, 2004

*singing* Come on and ride the short week!

WEEEEE! SHORT WEEK!

I decided that i need to post sometime before turkey day. everyone in the world might miss me too much. I have an anouncement for all the groupies in winona: Expect me at about 5-5:30ish. that gives kerry about 15 min to "get home from work, strip naked and meet me in bed." Well, maybe her and I will meet anyone else who's interested in meeting me at the acoustic cafe for dinner at that time instead. ;)

I have my 11 am class on wednesday "cancelled" though. That is cool. It is only cancelled in the fact that when the prof asked how many people were planning on comming to class on wednesday and no one raised their hands, he calmly said, "ok, everyone will be conveniently stuck in traffic on wednesday at 11. Now do we agree that we didnt have this conversation?" Ahhh....I love it when profs try to cover their non-tenured butts. So amusing.

Mexico Update!

Well.....Kerry's getting her wish. I'm going to take her to Uxmal and Chichen Itza (ish). She's been really nice about the fact that we've spent the last week almost here in Baja California area. I love it here, but the locals are getting annoyed with my red hair being so damn sexy. Well, its more like that they cant keep wanting to touch it in hopes of getting some good luck since they see that Kerry and I seem to be so happy being away, little do they know what happens after the sun goes down that recharges us ;). Since i seriously dont know which place of the two that we're driving to is closer, i'm just gonna put the pedal to the metal and tell kerry to not mess up directions. Once again though, does anyone have any sugggestions for where we should go in mexico next? I'm opening the polls up.

Heart, Otto

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna put my vote in for that one place that has all those mexicans.

love,
cooder

12:46 PM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Thanks, man. :)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home