Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wonderful wednesday?

Well....today was almost a complete waste. I had a SUFAC meeting at 4:30 pm, and lasted until 7:20. Wow, that was a long wait before I had the chance to even talk. Oh well. I had a test this morning at 8 am too. I thought aced it until 20 minutes after the test when I realized that didnt do part of a problem right. next time i'd better thhink throguh the whole problem before assuming that I'm done. Smart choice.

I'd also like to add that I am a master of opportunity. All, and I mean ALL, of the RA's in the building are directly below me, so i decided to have a drink. Why not? It's the smart way to it. See the RA's are downstairs because there is a social gathering in the hideaway, so they're all there. Not in there rooms or in the hallways. YAY!

Oh yeah, i would also like to say the band in the basement tonight really really sucks.

MEXICO UPDATE!!!

Kerry and I almost made it to Mazatlkan today. Like Kerry told me, the freeway dies a few miles short of the city. So we have to off-road it tomorrow morning. Tonight we're going to do our own "off-roading," as only kerry and I know how :). I suppose that I need to take her back south soon though since she's been saying that I promised to take her to Uxmal and Chichen Itza, and maybe even Palenque. I dont really remember this, but i'm not going to upset the lady. After all, we did run away together right?

Finally: if you're bored...go to this site - http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~boris/dance/

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Wow, Otto.
Consider my boredom NOT relieved.
Try this: http://analogik.org/games.php?i=samorost

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home