Friday, February 11, 2005

Back in Winona for the weekend

Heyya! Yeah I'm back here for a while. I decided a few weeks ago that it was nessecary to do so since I do love my friends/family hwew and I do want to do something with them for my birthday, even if it is a week late. I also know for a fact that I dont wnat to get asdrunk as I did last weekend, that's just asking for trouble.

I do want to apologize for not posting all week though. As people in platteville know, I've been in Otts (the engineering building) every night until about 10 pm. :'( I've hardly had a chance to get over to Doudna (the music building) to see my friends. I can always tell how my social life is doing by how much time i'm spending in Doudna, and this week, not so much. I've got two major projects going on right now in my classes. 1) I'm designing a wastewater treatment plant in Wastewater/Drinking Water Design Engineering, and we're designing GAC (granular activated carbon) towers in Solid and Hazardous Waste. All are due by tuesday and are quite involved. I'm enjoying it, but sometimes the classes just want to drive a man to drink. ;)

I did go out last night though to the perfect pint for my friend's 22. It was fun and I was really glad that I did it. I needed to get out of the dorms for a little while. I find this funny, but before we went downtown, we being Nate, Brian and I, I stopped at Dick's to buy a 6-pack of Spotted Cow Beer by New Glarus to have with my mother tonight. This stuff is oh so good :D. Just ask Nate, he's the one who introduced it to me.

So anyway, I'm going to bumming around the house tonight hanging out with the fammy since I will be out tomorrow night. I havent told my mom that I will prolly just crash at emily's house since I dont want to drive home after having a few drinks. I just hope that she doesnt have a cow when I go. That is definately what I dont want.

On a final note: I now have a summer job at Yaggy Colby Associates as a survery crew member! Yippie!! I had an interview in rochester today, I'm so glad that they're willing to work with the fact that I'll be in Colorado for 5 weeks this summer.

Heart Otto

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiley said...

Thanks for a great night out, Otto.

KISSES!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home